EVENT (CAMPAIGN) RULES
1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
RAFFLE from Garnier brand shall be held in the Republic of Uzbekistan (hereinafter referred to as RUz) via Instagram account of Korzinka retail chain (@korzinkauz) in order to create and maintain interest, form a positive image and consumer demand for "Garnier " products, as well as in order to increase a sales volume of brand products participating in the raffle.
Information about Event Organizer – Organizer of the Event (Campaign) shall be:
Name: LLC EASY PRO SOLUTIONS
Registered office: Republic of Uzbekistan, Tashkent, Mirabad district, Kushkuprik st., 22.
Media partner of the Campaign (hereinafter referred to as the ‘Media Partner’): IE ANGLESEY FOOD LLC, a legal entity established subject to the laws of the Republic of Uzbekistan, TIN 202 099 756, located at: Republic of Uzbekistan, 100066, Tashkent, Turob Tula str., 57. Territory of the Beshyogoch bazaar.
2. PERIOD OF THE CAMPAIGN
2.1 Campaign period: from October 21, 2022 to October 27, 2022 (inclusive).
2.2 Deadline to determine winners of the Campaign – October 29, 2022.
2.3 Deadline to award prizes to winners of the Campaign: until November 30, 2022 (inclusive).
2.4 All the deadlines specified in these rules shall be calculated according to time of Tashkent, Republic of Uzbekistan.
3. TERRITORY AND PROCEDURE FOR INFORMING
3.1 The Campaign shall be carried out throughout the Republic of Uzbekistan (hereinafter referred to as ‘RUz’) via Instagram account of Korzinka retail chain (@korzinkauz);
3.2 Informing of participants about a procedure for participation in the Campaign, terms and conditions of the Campaign (including amendments, additions), Campaign rules shall be posted on @korzinkauz account on Instagram social network;
3.3 The organizer and/or the customer shall have the right to change terms and conditions of the Campaign at any time, terminate it ahead of schedule, post extra information. Updated (extra) information related to the Campaign and its terms and conditions shall be posted on the Website within 3 (three) business days from a date of approval by the customer of such amendment (update). The Organizer and the Media Partner shall reserve the right not to enter into written negotiations or other contacts with participants of the Campaign, except as provided for by these rules, the current laws of the Republic of Uzbekistan, and in case of disputes.
3.4 The Organizers shall bear full responsibility for conduct and results of the Campaign.
3.5 EP Anglesey Food LLC and stores of retail chain Korzinka shall not accept inquiries and claims related to the Campaign and shall not be responsible for conduct and results of the Campaign.
4. CAMPAIGN PRODUCT
4.1 The Campaign shall be held in relation to Tissue face masks under ‘Garnier’ trademark. The following types of masks shall participate in the Campaign: Aqua Bomb, Green Freshness, Pink Comfort, Lavender, Hyaluronic Aloe, Black Tea, Cleansing, Vitamin C.
5. PARTICIPANTS OF THE CAMPAIGN
5.1 Legally capable individuals aged 16 years and above can participate in the Campaign: citizens of the Republic of Uzbekistan and foreign citizens who have a residence permit of the Republic of Uzbekistan and permanently reside in the Republic of Uzbekistan.
5.2 Participation in the Campaign of persons aged from 16 to 18 years shall be allowed only with consent of their parents, guardians, other persons, subject to their full legal capacity.
5.3 The following shall not be eligible to participate in the Campaign:
- employees of the Customer and/or Organizer, Media Partner;
- persons recognized as affiliated with the Organizer, Media Partners and/or the Customer;
- employees and representatives of third parties who have established civil and other relations with the Organizer and/or the Customer and are associated with the organization and/or holding of the campaign, sale of Customer's products;
- close relatives of the above-mentioned persons;
- stateless persons and citizens of other states who do not have a residence permit of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
5.4 In case if participation in the Campaign of citizens who do not meet conditions of the clauses above is detected, the organizer shall have the right to refuse that such persons participate in the Campaign and/or receive a prize.
6. PRIZE FUND OF THE RAFFLE
Prize fund of the Raffle shall include three sets of products from Garnier Tissue masks line.
6.1 A set of Garnier Tissue masks products: Aqua Bomba, Green Freshness, Pink Comfort, Lavender, Hyaluronic Aloe, Black Tea, Cleansing, Vitamin C, 5 pieces each.
6.2 Number of prizes in the Raffle shall be limited and shall make a number set out in these Rules. Participant of the Raffle cannot demand any compensation, including monetary.
6.3 The customer shall reserve the right to change quantity, configuration, type and other characteristics of prizes. In this case, prizes must be commensurate in value with the replaced ones.
6.4 Appearance of Campaign prizes, their size, design, packaging color and other characteristics may not coincide with images presented in Campaign materials and with personal expectations of the participants. Responsibility for quality of goods provided as Campaign prizes shall be borne by the manufacturer of these goods.
6.5 It shall not be allowed to replace Prizes of the Draw with cash or any other equivalent.
7. CONDITIONS AND PROCEDURE FOR PARTICIPATION IN THE CAMPAIGN
7.1 In order to participate, you must:
· like a post with information about the raffle on @korzinkauz account in Instagram
· tag a friend in comments under the post about the raffle on @korzinkauz account (number of comments is unlimited)
· be subscribed to @korzinkauz account in Instagram
8. DETERMINATION OF RAFFLE WINNERS AND CONDITIONS/PROCEDURE TO CLAIM PRIZES
8.1 Prize winners shall be determined on October 29, 2022 according to the list of all participants who have met conditions specified in clause 7.1
8.2 Winners shall be selected randomly by a random selection using computer program Verifyshare (https://verifyshare.com/). Three participants randomly automatically selected by the program who have met all conditions fixed in clause 7.1. shall be determined as prize winners (hereinafter referred to as the ‘Winner’).
8.3 List of the winners will be published in a story format on @korzinkauz account in Instagram. Results with the list of winners will be posted on @korzinkauz account in Instagram.
8.4 To receive a prize, the Winner must provide the Organizer with the following documents and/or personal information:
- Family name, given name, patronymic name of the winner;
- Full and exact address of actual residence of the winner;
- Copy of a valid identity card / passport / residence permit from 2 sides;
- Signed certificate of prize award;
8.5 The prize shall be awarded to the Winner by the Organizer directly or through a delivery service (as agreed with the Winner).
8.6 It shall not be allowed to substitute Grand Prizes of the Raffle with cash or any other equivalent. Prizes shall be non-refundable.
8.7 Participants in the Raffle shall be responsible to ensure that their mobile numbers are available for incoming calls and incoming text messages during the entire Raffle Period.
8.8 Right to receive a prize cannot be transferred by the Campaign Winner to a third party. It shall not allowed to replace the won prize with other prizes. Cash equivalent of prizes shall not paid out.
9. LIABILITY LIMITATION
9.1 Neither the Organizer, nor the Customer, nor the Media Partner shall be liable for:
1) Failure of (late discharge by) the Participants to discharge their obligations related to participation in the Campaign and/or receipt of prizes;
2) Failure of the Participants to get acquainted with the Campaign Rules as well as their failure to get acquainted with Campaign results;
3) Non-receipt of letters, calls and/or electronic messages from the Participants, including due to the fault of the postal service, communication organizations, as a result of technical problems and/or fraud on the Internet and/or communication channels used during the Campaign;
4) Non-receipt (late receipt) from the Participants of documents and/or information necessary to receive Prizes;
5) Receipt from the Participants of incomplete and/or incorrect contact and/or other information, personal data necessary for the purpose of conduct of the Campaign and transfer of the Prizes;
6) Any technical failures, malfunctions, preventive maintenance, etc. of mobile operators, Internet providers that arose not due to the fault of the Campaign Organizer;
7) any expenses and/or losses incurred by the Participant in connection with participation in the Campaign and/or receipt of the Prize.
8) in case of occurrence of force majeure circumstances (force majeure events), including introduction of a state of emergency and/ or sanitary and epidemiological restrictions/ prohibitions in connection with COVID-19.
10. PERSONAL DATA
10.1 The Participant shall give his consent to processing, collection, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification, extraction, use, distribution, depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction, cross-border transfer of his personal data.
10.2 By participating in the Campaign, the Participants give their consent to the Organizer, the Customer and the Media Partner of the Campaign that personal data voluntarily provided by them for purposes of the Campaign will be processed by the Organizer, the Customer and the Media Partners of the Campaign, as well as persons authorized by them using automated data processing tools.
11. OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
11.1 By participating in the Campaign, the Participant confirms:
· Acquaintance and his consent with all the Rules and conditions of participation in the Campaign.
· His consent to the use of photographic materials with his image, interviews and other materials with his participation by the Organizer and/or the Customer for the purpose of advertisement and/or announcement of the Campaign, Garnier trademark without paying remuneration to the Participant. The Participant transfers to the Organizer the right to use such materials, by broadcasting, public display and other non-exclusive copyrights, for the purpose of public advertisement and/or announcement of the Campaign and its results, as well as Garnier trademark;
· Acquaintance and his consent with Article 377 of the Tax Code of the Republic of Uzbekistan – winnings, prizes, cash awards relate to other income of an individual and are subject to a mandatory declaration to the state tax office at the place of residence (registration) of the winner.
Subject to the tax laws of the Republic of Uzbekistan, the winner undertakes to pay a 12% personal income tax on value of the Prize until 01.04.2023.
11.2. The Organizer shall reserve the right to edit, before posting, materials related to the Participant in mass media, on the Website, in the Internet without prior coordination with the Participant.
11.3. Attention! The number of Prizes is limited to figures specified in this Section 6. Under no circumstances shall the total number of Prizes exceed the number specified in Section 6.
11.4. The Organizer shall not be responsible for discrepancy between the Prizes and personal expectations of the Participants of the Campaign.
11.5. Under no circumstances the Prizes can be substituted with a monetary equivalent of their value.
11.6. Prize recipients aged under 18 years can receive their prizes only in the presence of their parents, adoptive parents or legal guardians.
11.7. By participating in the Campaign, all participants automatically confirm that they have carefully read text of these official rules and unconditionally agree to the terms and conditions of the official rules without any limitations or exceptions.
11.8. In case of a situation that allows for ambiguous interpretation of these Rules, any controversial issues and/ or issues not regulated by these Rules, final decision shall be made by the Organizer subject to the current laws of the Republic of Uzbekistan. All claims and disputes shall be accepted by the Organizer.
11.9. In all matters not covered by these Rules, the Organizer/Customer/Media Partners, Participants of the Campaign shall be guided by the current laws of the Republic of Uzbekistan.