The supermarket chain korzinka.uz and LAYS chips announce a super contest!
Are you a football fan or not – there is no originality of the limit!
Right now, when football emotions are gaining more and more glow – we start our video contest! Share the atmosphere of the most grandiose event of the summer with others! Participate and win our incredible prizes – iPHONE X, SONY PLAYSTATION 4 and APPLE WATCH!
– To invent your own original speech, song, “chant” or sing an acapella;
– To make a bright and creative video having 60 seconds duration;
– To subscribe to korzinka.uz and Lays pages on facebook.com;
– To upload your video to your personal page and mark us @korzinka.uz;
– To add #korzinkalays2018 in the description for the video.
IMPORTANT! For the entire contest period – your account must be open!
Good luck to everyone!
ATTENTION! The contest dates are prolonged for 5 days.
– Qualifying round is from June 25 to July 13, inclusive.
– The jury is from July 14 to July 15.
– Voting is from July 16 to July 20, inclusive.
– The announcement of the winner on the 23rd of July.
We wish you good luck!
I. General provisions
1.1. Video contest “Football emotions” (further – Video contest).
1.2. The organizer and copyright holder of the video contest, as well as any events related to the use of the name “Football Emotions” is the SC “Anglesey Food”. Partners and sponsors are TM “Lay’s”.
1.3. The organizer of the Video contest:
1.3.1. Establishes the time and rules of the Video Contest;
1.3.2. Appoints an Expert Commission of the Video Contest (further – the Expert Commission).
1.4. Video contest is held from June 25, 2018 to July 8, 2018 inclusively.
1.5. Video contest is held in 3 (three) stages:
– 1st stage “Receiving works” – from 25 June 2018 to July 8, 2018 inclusively;
– 2nd stage “Elimination” – from 10 July 2018 to July 14, 2018 inclusively;
– 3rd stage “Awards” – 16 July 2018;
1.6. The results of the video contest are published on the website korzinka.uz, social platforms facebook.com, ok.ru, instagram.com.
1.7. Winners of the Video contest receive prizes depending on the place:
1 place – iPhone X
2 place – Sony PlayStation 4
3 place –Apple Watch Series 3
4 – 10 other places – Lay’s gift set
1.8. Video requirements:
– unique video;
– compliance with the title of the video contest;
– direct relation to football;
– duration of video no more than 60 seconds.
II. Requirements for participation in Video contest
2.1. A participant can be any author (copyright holder) of video presented in the video contest. Participants are allowed to participate in the competition without age restrictions.
2.2. In the video contest, the Jury and the Expert Commission members, as well as employees and relatives of the organizer and the partner of the competition, are not eligible to participate.
2.3. Video contests are accepted for the video contest corresponding to the subject of football. Each participant needs to come up with his own “chanting” (rhymed lines), a song or an acapella and to record them in a video format, with a time limit of not more than one minute.
2.4. Participants are not limited to the location, the number of people in the frame, the volume of rhymed lines.
2.5. Works submitted to the competition in insufficient quality or who cannot be authenticated will not be accepted for consideration.
III. The procedure for applying for a Video contest
3.1. Contest participants should send (upload) a video to korzinka.uz page in social networks, named facebook.com, ok.ru, instagram.com with hashtag #KorzinkaLays2018
3.2. One video is accepted only from one participant/account.
3.2. One video is allowed to be sent only once.
3.3. The participant/account should put “Like” on the pages of korzinka.uz and Lay’s Uzbekistan on Facebook.com
3.3. Video for participation in the Video contest must be uploaded no later than 11:59 pm. July 8, 2018 inclusively.
IV. Work assessment. Determination of Video contest winners
4.1. The evaluation of the works submitted to the video contest is carried out at the second stage by the Expert Commission.
4.2. Based on the results of the assessment, the Expert Commission selects the top 10 videos for further open voting on the page korzinka.uz.
4.3. At the end of voting, the organizers will count the votes and check how participants have fulfilled all the conditions of the contest.
4.4. The organizer of the video contest verifies the compliance of videos received during the Video contest for compliance with the requirements specified in this Public Offer, and verifies the results of the user vote and recounts votes when fraud / unfair presentation / increase of votes is detected.
4.5. The work of users, as a result of voting which will be found cheating and (or) other fraudulent actions, will be withdrawn from the contest without explaining the reasons, and the winner takes the place that took the next place in the voting rating.
4.6. On July 15, 2018 all winners of the video contest will be announced on all official network pages of the korzinka.uz.
4.7. On Monday, July 16, 2018, the winners will be invited to the ceremony of awarding prizes.
V. Intellectual Property Law
5.1. Participating in the video contest, the participant guarantees that:
– He is the legal owner of the video submitted to the video contest and has exclusive right to it;
– The video does not violate the legislation of the Republic of Uzbekistan, does not contain offensive information, as well as information that contradicts moral principles and generally recognized values;
– The content of the video does not violate the rights of the third parties;
5.2. In case of claims against third parties regarding the use of video, the Company undertakes to settle all disputes on its own and at its own expense with the persons who filed such claims;
5.3. The copyright for the videos submitted to the Video Contest is retained by the authors corresponding to the video.
5.4. Participating in the contest, a participant grants the organizer the right to reproduce, copy, publish, show the video, as well as communicate to the public by any means, including posting on the Internet (including publicity), social networks, videos submitted by on Video competition (non-exclusive license).
5.5. As soon as the Video contest participants download the video, they automatically indicate their consent to use their name and video submitted to the Company’s statutory purposes.
VI. Final provisions
6.1. Awarding of the winners in the nominations will be held on July 16 in the territory of the Organizer of the competition.
6.2. Participation in the Video Contest means:
– Full and unconditional acceptance by the participant of the conditions and rules of the video contest established by the organizer and agreement with the requirements set by the organizer for participation in the video contest;
– Acceptance by the participant of the obligation to comply with the conditions and rules of the video contest established by the organizer;
– Consent to the storage and processing of personal information of participants;
6.3. Any violation of the requirements set by the organizer for participation in the video contest is the basis for not accepting them for consideration.
6.4. Decisions of the Expert Commission are final and not subject to revision.
6.5. The video contest organizer does not comment reasons for the decision of the Expert Commission.
6.6. The organizer is not liable for the failure or improper performance of its obligations resulting from failures in telecommunication and networks, the actions of malicious programs, as well as the unfair actions of third parties aimed at unauthorized access and/or disabling of the organizer’s software and/or hardware.
6.7. The organizer of the video contest reserves the right to amend the rules of the video contest.